The conference will include Special Sessions on highly specialized topics reporting technical trends and breakthroughs within the scope of the conference. Special Sessions are organized at the initiative of one or group of individuals. The call for Special Sessions is open.
In addition to regular sessions, participants are encouraged to organize special sessions on specialized topics. Each special session should have at least 4 or 5 quality papers.
Special session organizers will solicit submissions; conduct reviews jointly with IACC2018 and in the same way recommend accept/reject decisions on the submitted papers.
Special Session proposals deadline: 15th July 2018.
Submission of Special Sessions are welcome!
Organisers of Special Sessions are responsible for:
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates.
- Publicise your session.
- Obtain papers on this topic
- Manage the review process for these papers.
- Arrange suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers.
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline.
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
If you are willing to do this, please provide the details of the session in the following format
- Title of the session.
- A paragraph describing the content of the session.
- Name of chair/co-chairs.
- Email address.
- Telephone number.
- URL of web page describing session (if any).
Session Chairs/Co-Chairs may apply for travel assistance from the conference to attend the conference. Depending upon the relevance of the topic and its importance for the audience (Upto 40% of the Registration amount of session, may be allocated to Session Chair, to provide student travel grants or other benefits to the authors as deemed fit by the Session Chair).